Saturday, November 1, 2008

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here is some GREAT news 18 months in the making..... Are you ready????? Drum roll please......................................................................



KADE IS NOW A CFII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



That stands for Certified Flight Instrument Instructor. This means that Kade is COMPLETELY done with training at Utah Helicopter!! He is now an instructor, and ONLY an instructor! Kade just passed a huge milestone in his career. Now once he is more full time we can finally start the year count down before he is able to go out and do what he really wants! Before you ask, I don't know what the ultimate goal is anymore... kind of exciting, right?! The plan was as follows: Alaska for a season, Louisianna for 3+ years, and eventually Life Flight. The plan is now as follows: Alaska for a season, somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico for a time (long story all to do with the company he was wanting to work for... I don't know the details...), and then...... no clue! He's changing his mind on the life flight thing because he's hearing too many stories of those choppers crashing. I have to admit, I'm ok with him not crashing!! But I LOVE this unknown stuff!! Honestly, I really do! It's nerve-racking to say the least that our future is completely uncharted, but it sure is exciting! As my Dad would say "it's an adventure!" What more can I ask from my husband than that he find a way to support his family doing something he loves, and truly giving me the traveling adventure I've been bugging him about for YEARS!


Anyway, thought I should let you all know. Thank you for loving us and supporting us. We're almost there!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS Kade! That is awesome! How does it feel to be done? I wish I could say I was done with school!

Amy said...

That's great guys! So proud of you, Kade!